- SNR Denton barely lets the ink dry on its own merger before forming alliances with 10 firms across Africa
- Norton Rose ties up with Ogilvy Renault in Canada and Deneys Reitz in South Africa, then opens in Hamburg and links up in Indonesia
- Jones Day decides to open offices in Sao Paolo, Boston, and in Riyadh, Jeddah and Alkhobar
- Clifford Chance moves into Australia with mergers in Sydney and Perth
- DLA Piper opens Miami office and forms alliance with firm in Caracas
- Squire Sanders and Hammonds complete their global merger
Maybe it's time you started looking beyond your borders. Go west, east, north and south. It's a big world, full of big opportunities.