Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Are you listening to your peers?

To better understand how lawyers can use Twitter and other social networking tools to grow their practices, I began talking to practicing lawyers who were active on Twitter. Not really "talking” to them, in the traditional sense at least. More like interviewing them. Live. On Twitter. And it's been great: the interviewees have been interesting and engaging, the interviews fun and insightful, and the reaction from the legal twitterverse overwhelmingly positive. 

These "twitterviews" provide a great snapshot of what these lawyers do, how they market themselves, where they think the profession is going, and more. The lawyers I've interviewed are witty, smart, determined, adventurous, willing to take risks and step into the unknown. Lawyers I would want representing me. Lawyers, I sincerely hope, that potential clients will think of when they need representation.  

The interviews have also given me a lot of valuable ideas that I will incorporate into posts from time to time. For now, though, I will let them speak for themselves. Visit 22Tweets.com and read what these lawyers have to say. You’ll be glad you did (and will most likely learn something).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics