- Twitter is not a volume equation. It’s about engaging in a few conversations that lead to meaningful relationships.
- Twitter is not just for fun. It’s about exchanging information that helps us get better at what we do.
- Twitter is not formulaic. It’s about making the tool valuable for you, not lamenting its inability to do what other tools do.
- Twitter is not going away. Whether it’s Twitter or the next great thing, it has changed the nature of business relationships for good.
- Twitter is not difficult. It’s easy to do, requires little time and technology, and benefits are quickly realized with minimal effort.
Isn't it time to focus our energy on creating value?